Wednesday, September 16, 2009

apple store, meditation

i walk into the gorgeous apple store for my appointment at the genius bar. every object around me is bright and beautiful and dazzling. yet very quickly my eye is drawn to the brazz aum pendant around this young guy working at the ipod station. i can't help but tell him how gorgeous it is and then show him my little golden aum above my computer screen. a couple of sentences later i discover we have the same guru. he says, yeah, i wake up every morning, focus on clearing the mind, repeating the mantra. i couldn't get over how fun this is while reveling in the fresh, young joy pouring forth from him.

and then more fun. i walk up to the genius bar and what is greeting me? the beaming face of my dear friend gale. and yes, o, yes, we have the same guru as well. she says, the genius was working on my iphone, i looked up and saw suk wah bernstein on the appointments monitor, i thought, there could only be one suk wah bernstein, i have to wait around to see her.

absolutely, as hubby says, the one and only:)

No comments:

Post a Comment