Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/10/09, 39 + 35 m, where are the data and panic?

i go into meditation with a cloud hanging over my head: all the computer notebooks have disappeared and so are all but one of the excel sheets. i fully expect there should be at least some worry, upsetness, anxiety, beating up myself of some sort. but to my surprise, there is none. i look and look, open eyes and then closed eyes. all i see is a vast sense of calm and peace, and a firm conviction that whatever the situation is i can handle it. if necessary i can recreate the data. i have not lost that which i don't need. the data is not me. at the end of the day i am the Self. that's the data that truly matters, never changes, ever refreshes, renews, updates, and always with me.

ps. as i was writing this post, it came to me to look up my chart. and there it is...'around 9/18...very tricky with computer...very easy to lose information.' weeeeellll.

No comments:

Post a Comment