Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i'm all ready for another year of aummm

i've been singing aummm 36 rounds as the preamble to my morning meditation since early january.

initially i thought i was just following through with the designated study focus for this year.

as time goes on i notice marvelous things happening. i don't need any other meditation instructions. singing aummm is the meditation instruction that works magically for me.

before long i am actually in love with the practice of singing aummm.

as the year 2009 is getting closer and closer to a close i find myself thinking again and again, wouldn't be nice to do this for another year.

now i discover that the study focus for 2010 will be...singing aummm.

wow. sometimes i even amaze myself with the power of my thinking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment