Monday, August 17, 2009

39 + 29, haaapy enough

for many years i didn't think much of my meditation experiences. especially when i heard other people were seeing lights, elaborate visions...and mine? they were so boring, there's nothing in it that is even remotely comparable to others' fabulous experiences. now? i'm just happy enough reveling in the alive stillness within my own being. yes, i own it. it is the most precious gemstone i can ever dream to possess. with this understanding from my own recurring meditation experiences i cut off the habitual tendency to attach my happiness to anything external. and then a truly amazing thing happens. i find my capacity for the enjoyments of life become finer and juicer. why? because i don't need any of it to be happy. i AM happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment