Tuesday, October 13, 2009

aloft in molten jade sea

i'm listening to the ocean sound suffusing the breathing movement while i am keenly aware of the drone of the outer ocean. auuuming here transfuses an extra buzz into every molecule. there is a sustained image filling my inner world: aloft in the warm, molten jade waters of the pacific. jade is the only gemstone that warms to the skin. that's what i feel and see, both within and without, held within a sea of pristine jade. warm qi stream from within and wash from without. the experience of buoyancy is thrilling and comforting at the same time. i feel uplifted everywhere. pure lightness turn into pure light, inside and outside. i don't feel any difference between the oceans. out of many, one.

i look up from the computer screen and see the morning ocean. now it's shimmering sapphire, all out to dazzle. this is fantastic. i have this too. it's all in me. cool.

1 comment:

  1. I read many of your posts and decided to comment on this one. I have visited Hawaii many times. I have friends there - - - and also my heart.

    ReplyDelete