Thursday, October 22, 2009

1 hr 5 m, the inner switch in action

i sit down thinking, i would be so happy if i could sit 15 min today. there's a heavy dark cloud hanging in my head. so let me be gentle with myself. hey, i am able to sit in an upright, steady posture, even though it comes with a lot of props and support. i'm letting the breath coming out and going in deep and long at an easeful pace. that is no small matter, well done, suk wah, and keep doing it. just remember, a little something is better than nothing.

 i think i have sit at the most for half an hour and quietly it happens, and subtly too. an inner switch flips. a soundless click nowhere in particular and everywhere in my body. the fogginess is over. just like that. not to mention it comes to me something i've forgotten to follow up and the deadline is coming up in a couple of days. just enough time to take care of what's necessary. thank you, my most dependable inner self.

i open my eyes. it's way more than half an hour. wow, you never know how subtly limiting the mind can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment