Monday, July 20, 2009

ego buster. big, glorious hubby

here's the unedited comment from my big, glorious hubby:

"Sweet Wifey...I was just reading your blogpost about the sunglasses.... "2 days later I found the sunglasses..." WHO found the sunglasses??? Your HUBBY found them!! I feel totally unappreciated! Fact is stranger than fiction. I love you! Hubby"

he's absolutely right. why did i not tell the truth as it is? is it the tendency that i don't look good enough if it's not ME who found the sunglasses? probably, i'm not sure yet. Or is it the old habit of compulsive lying? Possible, not sure.

but this much i'm sure. my big and glorious hubby is a reliable, effective ego buster. one day, i'll thank him for training me to be a saint:) meanwhile i love my big, glorious, great, golden huuuub.

No comments:

Post a Comment