Friday, July 17, 2009

abundance consciousness

hubby and i are in our daily business meeting and it suddenly dawns on me that we are in a heated back-and-forth about something. what is that 'something?' i can't even recall the specifics. The point is i notice that i am watching myself looking down two paths of action. it is crystal clear to me that one path comes out of the thought 'we'll make more money' whereas the other path may end up us making less money but it will benefit everyone involved in the situation. 

so how did i choose?

i quietly take a deep breath in and as breath steadily flows out of me i articulate the above in a calm manner. as i do that i experience a deep sense of contentment and abundance. yes, i have responded out of abundance consciousness and i commend myself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment